A Stunning Success Secret by a Streamlet

A Stunning Success Secret by a Streamlet

A stunning but simple secret of success...!
        No skills...no special talents required...!
          Apply anywhere...anytime...and in any line...to relish undoubted success...!!
 Want to know....?
        Ok then... Follow me...!

The Beauty...

  It was a pleasant morning.And my age-old longing to paint a wonderful landscape moved me to the banks of a Gem-blue stream.
I arranged my easel on a rocky plain and took a look at the enchanting surroundings.
        The stream water wound its merry way through the rocks.Babbling and burbling,it jumped for joy over the black boulders in its way.Pebbles whisked about in the glassy under wash like pieces of glitter...
     True...! It was an awe-inspiring sight...! I couldn't find a more captivating sight than it to stand as a model for my painting work.

The Futile Effort...

        I drew the outline sketch on the canvas.Taking the palette into my hands,I started blending colors.
         The sight of sun beams kissing the smooth-surfaced rounded pebbles underwater stole my heart.
         I tried to paint it with care.But I couldn't get the naturalistic effect.After a couple of attempts, my confidence evaporated.I understood..it was a tough task for me to paint such a masterpiece.I thrust my paint brush desperately into the water and moved back.

The Astonishment...

      "Hey Venu..just a moment.." A strange voice turned me back.But nobody...! Thinking that I was mistaken,I started leaving with my painting material.
"Hey there. Just look back yaar.." This time, I was startled to find nobody there,except the watery grace of the streamlet.
A gentle chuckle took my looks towards the water bed.I was astonished to find that the words were coming from the water itself.
She was asking, "Hey friend, what brought you here ? And why are you moving back ? "
Having accustomed myself to her surprise talk,I started talking."I'm captivated by your charm. In spite of many attempts, I failed to paint your perfect picture.And so I quit this task."

The Secret...

"Have a look at these pebbles friend.How are they ?" asked the streamlet.
"Round and smooth surfaced."
"Yeah,true.But do you know how they are made so ? They were once rough and shapeless stones.I felt'em  hurdles on my way. In fact, stones are the hardest stuff.And me,water..the smoothest,having no form at all.But I decided to roll'em and file'em.I know a quitter never wins.Hence I struggled for hundreds of years. And now witness the magic...!
       The formula of my success is......
                   " Persistence..Patience...and Swiftness !"
I may not know many strategies for success.But "Continuity without stop till the end "is the only secret I know. Then what about your masterpiece task friend ? " The words were like the flow of water.  
     I was shocked ! It was really eye-opening to me.
Thanks to the indomitable spirit of the streamlet..!
And thanks for the killer secret of success...
     " Continuity without stop..."
A tender ripple threw back my paint brush to its bank.I took it into my hand with all new spirit and started my journey towards success.

Comments

  1. The Killer secret which you always reaffirm to us :-). Thank you Sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. venu sir always refurbishes things in his own unique style,
    a style that ignites minds.. ofcourse... with. killller secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new way of creative writing with success secrets.A nice narration blended with beautiful language.This writer will dominant in English blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to lose weight and look slim? - What results in obesity?

TOP FIVE DEFINITE CAUSES OF PROBLEMS